कोरोना से मृत्यु पर 2 Lack Insurance Claim कैसे प्राप्त करे
CSC Vle Important Notice: If someone in a close relative/friends circle has died due to Covid-19 or for any reason, ask the bank for an account statement or passbook entry from 01-04-XX to 31-03-XX of the financial year.
- Check the entry of Rs. 12/- and Rs. 330/-, and highlight it.
- Go to the bank and Claim for Insurance of Rs.2,00,000
- In the Year 2015, the Government of INDIA provided Two Insurance Schemes to the Savings Account Holders of All the Banks
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) at Rs 330 and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) at Rs 12.
2 Lakh Rupees
- Many of Us might have Filled this Form. The premium will also be Debited from their Account on 31/05.
- Spread this Message to All Bank Account Holders
- Rs. 2,00,000/- is Not a Small Amount for People. And especially for the family who lost their Member.
The claim is to be done in just 30 days of death only. Otherwise not eligible.