इस पोस्ट में क्या है?
CSC UNICEF CAB Awareness Project – VLE Training & Village Camp
Together, We Can WIN THE FIGHT Against COVID-19!
The novel corona virus disease (COVID-19) has created havoc world over and has led to death of around 61 lakh people till date. Accordingly, CSC Academy has partnered with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) to increase pace of Vaccination Drive in rural parts of the country.
The main purpose of the project is to strengthen COVID-19 awareness and Vaccination Drive across 500 rural districts covering 23 states through VLE networks in India.
- Create a cadre of 1,10,000 CAB Ambassadors and Trainers on Covid Appropriate Bahaviour (CAB) and Covid vaccination
- Mass awareness generation through trained COVID Appropriate Behaviour (CAB) Ambassadors in 1,10,000 villages
- Facilitate in getting 33 lakhs citizens vaccinated in 1,10,000 villages across 500 villages in India.
For More Details Watch This Video or Continue
Role of CAB Ambassadors
- To be part of the 2 days CAB Ambassadors Training (under 1st phase only women VLEs)
- CAB Ambassadors to facilitate in getting 10 VLEs trained as CAB Trainer (under 2nd phase)
- Organisation of mass awareness campaigns on Covid Appropriate Behaviour (CAB) and Covid Vaccination in their own villages
- Facilitate in vaccination of around 30 people from their village
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) is a United Nation's agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency has a presence in 192 countries and major activities include providing immunizations and disease prevention, administering treatment for children and mothers with HIV, enhancing childhood and maternal nutrition, improving sanitation, promoting education, and providing emergency relief in response to disasters.
CSC Academy was setup in 2017 to provide access to professional learning to citizens of diverse backgrounds and educational needs. CSC Academy is committed to teaching, delivering of specialized courses/ training programmes, leadership, communication skills and promotion of entrepreneurship among the rural masses in India.
New Concept Centre for Development Communication (NCCDC) is the training partner under this project. NCCDC is a development communication specialists entity and offers strategy research, communication needs assessment, communication and social marketing, capacity building, and evaluation to promote positive social and behaviour change among individuals, stakeholder groups and communities.