TRAINING OF CANDIDATES ON ‘DIGITAL PRODUCTIVITY COURSE
इस पोस्ट में क्या है?
CSC UNICEF P2E Phase-2 is coming soon for selected VLEs
UNICEF P2E Phase-2 is coming soon for selected VLEs of CSC Academy. Passport To Earning (P2E) India
- The Digital Productivity Course will help Candidates to learn general computing skills and enhance employability.
- After successful completion of the course, Candidates will get a joint certificate from CSC Academy & the United Nations
- These certificates will help students to develop 21st-century skills for employability.
Roles and Results of CSC VLEs
- VLES to Enroll- beneficiaries for Digital Productivity Course
- UNICEF (YuWaah) is offering a FREE Self-paced online certification course on Digital Productivity.
- Course content is available in both languages. (Hindi and English)
ELIGIBILITY AND PROCESS
- Age group: Candidates of 14 to 29 Years of age.
- Email ID is mandatory for learners to get enrollment in the course.
- VLES have to create an Email ID with CSC@gmail.com to login into the Project Portal. For example CSC939848390012@gmail.com
- To log in, kindly visit the official Project portal https://csc.myp2e.org/
- Each learner must join U-Report (UNICEF WhatsApp Chatbot) and enter their U-Report ID during registration.
- VLES can access the progress of their registered candidates on their dashboards.
Term & conditions
- Only New learners will be considered in Phase 2. (i.e. excludes the candidates who participated in Phase 1)
- Centers with more than 500 beneficiaries will be audited by UNICEF.
- VLE Payout will be released after the data verification by UNICEF.