How to become NREGA Mate (Application Form, Qualification, Salary, Wage, List, ID, Recruitment, Eligibility) (NREGA Mate, Met, Application form, Eligibility, Payment, MGNREGA List, Vacancy, Salary, Qualification, Guideline)
NREGA Mate also has a job under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme. NREGA mates do not have to do wages, rather they are counted for their care. You can earn well by becoming NREGA Mate. The work of MNREGA was started by the Central Government in 2005, so that the poor laborers do not have to wander from door to door for work and they can get work in their surrounding area and their earnings can also be good daily. Very few people know about NREGA Mate job, today we are going to tell you about it, its eligibility, application process, recruitment, documents, wages, salary etc. All the information will be found in this article. Let us know the information in detail –
what is nrega mat
In order to provide jobs and daily wages to poor laborers, the government had started Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act ie MNREGA Employment Guarantee Scheme. Under the scheme, the government registers the names of the laborers and gives them job cards. These laborers are definitely given 100 work in a year. These laborers are given daily wages, which is fully known in their job cards. Earlier the laborers would get Rs 192 per day which was increased to Rs 202 per day in April. On top of these laborers is their supervisor. There is an officer on top of every 40 laborers, which is called NREGA Mate. This NREGA mate looks after the work of these laborers, keeps attendance and other works are also done.
Useful Devices for CSC Center
What is the work of Mate in NREGA (NREGA Mate Work)
- The job of a mate is to see the work of the workers working in his workplace.
- To make daily attendance of laborers, to see who came and who did not
- Recording the work of the workers, making a written record of who does how much work.
- Allotment of work to the workers daily.
- NREGA Mate gives work to them by forming groups of 5-5 laborers in the workplace, where groups cannot be formed, then Mate gives them work according to their own.
- Mate will give work to the laborers only after seeing the job cards, if the information in the job card is not complete then he cannot give them work.
- After the work is over every day, the mate will take the signature of all the laborers by writing the work quantity.
- The mate will supervise the work of all group and single workers, encouraging those who are not doing well by telling the work well.
- If a laborer has reduced the work for one day, then the mate should encourage him to complete the work by giving him extra work on the second day, so that there is no cut in the wages of anyone.
- If someone finishes his work early, then the mate has the right to take his signature and send him home.
- Mate will also note that all laborers should have job card, no one should be present without job card. It is mandatory for everyone to bring a job card, this work will be done by Mate.
- It will also be the work of the mate that they should take care that no laborer gets more than 100 days of work in a year.
- The job of the mate will be to write down any complaint made by the worker and work on it.
- The mate will also have to ensure that there is pure clean drinking water for the workers in the workplace, there is a shaded place for rest.
- Makes arrangements for first aid as well
Benefits of becoming NREGA Mate
A person can benefit a lot by becoming a NREGA Mate, he can get a good government job like –
- To become NREGA Mate, the applicant will not have to take any examination, you will be selected according to the eligibility by applying directly.
- The mate does not have to do any physical labor, just he will have to take care of the laborers and do the work of written education.
- The wages of NREGA Mate are more than that of MNREGA workers, they get good daily wages.
NREGA MATE Training
They are trained before giving work to NREGA mate. And after that they get that job in the field they are willing to work and the job they are skilled in. The training is given by the people working within the officers attached to the concerned department. It is absolutely free. After getting training, they are appointed by selecting NREGA Mate.
Download Mahila Mate Training Pdf
What is the eligibility of NREGA Mate (Qualification)
The government has fixed some eligibility conditions to become NREGA Mate, whoever fulfills these conditions can become NREGA Mate. The eligibility condition is as follows –
- For NREGA Mate, it is necessary that the person should be a citizen of India, he should have ID proof for this.
- To become a NREGA mate, it is necessary that a person should be at least 10th pass, after eighth, even if he has passed the board examination directly, he is still eligible to become a NREGA mate.
- The right to become NREGA Mate is only to those who live in the village (rural area). If he lives in the city then he cannot become a mate.
- Only those who have a job card have the right to become NREGA Mate.
- If the person is already working somewhere then it is not eligible for NREGA Mate.
Documents Required for NREGA Mate Application
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have his Aadhar card, this is the very main ID proof.
- It is also mandatory to have a job card with the application, so if you want to apply for NREGA Mate, then first get your job card made.
- It is mandatory to have 10th pass mark sheet with the application. He/she has to submit its copy at the time of application.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an account in any bank in his own name, he will have to give correct bank information in the form.
- Applicant must also attach his/her passport size photograph.
NREGA MAT Official Website (Official Website Form)
To become NREGA Mate, you have to apply by visiting its official website. For this, you can click on this link.
Narega Mate Offline Application Form Download
Click Here to Download Narega mate Form
नरेगा मेट चयन हेतु स्वयं सहायता समूह कैसे बनाए : Self help Group Formation Process
How to apply for NREGA Mate
- If you want to become NREGA Mate and Supervisor, then you have to fill the offline application form and submit it yourself.
- For the form, the applicant will have to go to the panchayat of his village, ask for the form of NREGA Mate from the officer or village servant in the panchayat.
- In the form, you have to fill all the information correctly, as well as you will also have to attach all the documents. You have to give this form to the same officer.
- After this you will have to prepare a list of 40 laborers, these 40 laborers will work under you, on the basis of which you can become a NREGA mate.
- You should also have job cards of these 40 laborers, after making a list of their names and job card information, you will have to submit it to the Gram Panchayat.
- After the form is accepted, you will get employment and your NREGA Mate work will start.
NREGA MET GUIDELINES
To know the guideline related to NREGA Mate, you will first have to go to its official link, there you will see a button guiding you in the home page itself, you have to click on it and then in the next page you will see a link of many guidelines. From that, click on the link containing NREGA Mate Guidelines and the complete guideline will open in front of you, which you can easily read.
NREGA Mate List View
- You can see the list of NREGA Mate online, to see it, you have to first go to the official website of MNREGA .
- After this you have to click on the option of Panchayat, after that you click on the option of Gram Panchayat and click on the option of Generate Report.
- After that you have to fill the asked information. And finally click on the Proceed button.
- After this, you have to go to the work section and click on the section ‘Consolidate report of payment to worker’.
- After this, the list of financial year will open in front of you on the basis of state.
- From here you can get all your information as well as search your name in the list of payments.
NREGA MATE ID
- If you want to see your NREGA Mate ID, then for this also you have to go to the official website.
- Here you go to the data entry option and select your state.
- After this, the page that will open in front of you, click on the link with Forget User ID there.
- After this, you will have to give some of your information, which will be asked there and after that click on the Proceed button, which will bring an OTP number to your phone.
- After verifying the OTP, you will get your User ID and Password.
How much is the NREGA Mate Payment Wage (Salary)
The daily wage of NREGA Mate is different in every state. The wages of NREGA Mate are decided on the basis of the wages of MGNREGA workers in the state. In many states, NREGA Mate gets daily wages of Rs 175, Rs 246 and Rs 303 in some states.
toll-free number for nrega mat
If you are a beneficiary of this scheme and you have any complaint or any problem related to this then you can dial on toll free number 1800111555. And by telling all the problems, you can get its solution.
In this way you can easily get employment by becoming NREGA Mate. And at the same time you can feed your family.
Leave A Comment