PM Kisan Bank Account Change Online | Pm Kisan Bank Account Correction | How to update Pm kisan bank account
How to update Pm kisan bank account
To update your bank account details in the PM Kisan Yojana, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the “Farmers Corner” option and select the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the “Get Data” button.
- Your details will appear on the screen. Verify the details and click on the “Edit” button.
- Update your bank account details and click on the “Save” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your bank account details will be updated in the PM Kisan Yojana database.
Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) or PM Kisan Seva Kendra / Lekhpal/ Tehsildar/ Krishi Karyalay to update your bank account details. You will need to carry your Aadhaar card and bank passbook for the same.